No trick, just treat with these pumpkin spice cups!
Seasonal and delicious, these dark chocolate pumpkin spice cups will make the perfect dessert all Autumn long.
- 1/2 cup coconut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- 1 1/2 cups dark chocolate chips
- 12 large paper muffin cups
- Line up muffin cups on a baking sheet or tray.
- Melt half the chocolate and coconut oil over a low heat until smooth or in the microwave and stir. Drop a 1 & 1/2 teaspoon size amount of chocolate in each cup. Place baking sheet in refrigerator util firm.
- Melt coconut butter in microwave, about 30 seconds. Stir in honey and pumpkin spice. Add 1 teaspoon of mixture to the center of each chocolate cup.
- Melt the remaining amount of chocolate and pour another 1 & 1/2 teaspoons of chocolate over the pumpkin-coconut butter. Gently tap the sheet/tray on the counter to remove air bubbles and ensure the chocolate is covering all of the filling.
- Place sheet/tray back in the refrigerator to set. Let cups come to room temperature before eating. Enjoy!