You can’t eat just one, and that’s ok!
I love these baked zucchini chips because they are crunchy, a little salty, and loaded in fiber, magnesium, and vitamin C. These are also super easy to make and the ultimate crowd pleaser when having friends over. Eat them on their own, or dip them in to some guacamole or hummus. This recipe is perfect for two people, but if you’re entertaining just double it (or triple) as needed!
- 2 medium zucchinis, sliced with the skin on
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Place zucchini in a medium bowl and lightly drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle garlic powder, salt and pepper over zucchini and toss until each slice is coated.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil and place zucchini on in a single layer.
- Place in oven and bake for 30 minutes or until crisp and golden.